- President Donald Trump has reportedly asked Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to step aside.
- Voters in Pennsylvania’s 18th District head to the polls today for a special election to fill a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives. President Donald Trump won the district by 20 points in 2016, but polls now suggest that Democrat Conor Lamb may prevail today.
- Britain is demanding answers from Russia after a former Russian double agent was attacked on British soil with a nerve agent originally developed by the Soviet Union. Prime Minister Theresa May says it is “highly likely” that Russia was involved in the attack.
- Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee say that Russia did not attempt to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.
- President Trump plans to visit the U.S.-Mexico border in California today.
- “The San Francisco spokesman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has resigned over what he described as ‘false’ and ‘misleading’ statements made by top-ranking officials, including Attorney General Jeff Sessions and ICE Acting Director Thomas D. Homan.”
This post was originally published on this site